Vulcan is built with the best:
Quality materials and proven technology make Vulcan a great choice.
Vulcan is tough:
The Vulcan hot water system is made from high strength steel tough enough to withstand varying water and heating cycle pressures.
Vulcan has backup:
If you need a spare part for your Vulcan it’s good to know they are readily available across the country. Vulcan is manufactured by Rheem and can be serviced by most plumbers or electricians.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy like for like replacement – common footprint and fitting locations to older model electric water heaters ensures and easy changeover
- Dual handed fittings – provides installation flexibility
- A commercial grade, proprietary blend Class Y enamel provides the cylinder with a tough, durable coating. It is both stronger and more durable than domestic grade Class X enamels, and being less soluble, will prolong the life of the water heater.
- Thicker sacrificial anode – provides additional protection for cylinder against water borne contaminants
- Twin element model (662400) available. Provides a daytime boost for high demand hot water use.
- Suitable for connection to lower cost tariffs – resulting in lower running costs
- Manufactured in Australia. Vulcan hot water systems are made right here in Australia. Rheem is a committed Australian manufacturer, with a 50 strong team of local R&D engineers dedicated to providing the best products and knowhow gained from 80 years of local manufacturing experience.